WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Decision Makers From International OEMs, National and Multinational Policymakers, Energy Companies, Utilities & Fleet Operators With The Following Job Titles:
Directors, Chiefs, Heads of, Managers And Specialists In The Following Areas:
- Vehicle Design
- Fuel Cell Technology
- B.E.V. System Design
- Hydrogen Storage
- B.E.V. Charging Infrastructure
- Storage & Fueling Solutions
- Hydrogen Suppliers
- Onboard Hydrogen Storage Tanks
- PEM Membrane Manufacturing
- Vehicle Charging Interfaces
- Hydrogen Fueling Interfaces
- Powertrain Integration Solutions
- Control Algorithm Solutions
- Vehicle Side Storage Tanks
- Fueling Station Technology
- Anode & Cathode Manufacturing
Testimonials from our past Global Automotive Joining Simulation events as well as our recent automotive virtual events.
Project Engineer, Honda:
"Good Conference with plenty of technical detail by engineers, for engineers"
Project Leader, Adam Opel AG:
"Good speakers, good organisation, good exhibition and networking"
Design Engineer, TATA Motors:
"Excellent opportunity for networking and getting to know industry trends"
Senior Engineer, TATA Motors:
"Well Organized! Presentations were very informative. Good content and delivery"
Research Engineer, Jaguar Land Rover:
"Very good and industry focused content with high level speakers"
Technical Sales Manager, Magnesium Elektron:
“Great speaker programme and a useful networking opportunity”
"Great organization, presenters well prepared, exhibits are a good complimentary elements on the congress"
"GALM has grown to be a valuable conference for sharing information regarding lightweight materials for the automotive industry"
"GALM is a great opportunity to learn and network with colleagues on the latest materials and technologies"
Principal Engineer, Body Structures, Aston Martin:
"Good conference, well organized, interesting topics”
Project General Manager, Toyota:
"Lightweighting being the hot topic of the time, the panel discussion by the OEMs was the best of all I have attended, with good and frank lively dialogue”
Engineer, Roof Systems - Bentley Motors:
"I was attracted by increasing my knowledge of material choice as well as discussing in depth issues such as cost and recyclability. Good scope of presenters”
Engineer, Ford Motor Company:
"It is a great networking opportunity"
Chief, Body In White, Ferrari S.P.A:
"Good combination of OEM and Suppliers"
"If you want to attend one event that will give you a comprehensive understanding of what the auto industry is doing to lightweight materials, you must attend GALM!"
Chief Designer, Plasan:
"Once again an excellent conference. Well organized with quality participation from OEMs and suppliers"
Technical Lead - Materials for Advanced Technology & Research (AT&R), Volvo Groups Trucks Technology:
"TIER1 partners must attend this event to understand what their customers are striving for as well as gain valuable network connections”
Manager, Material Concepts For Body-In-White Construction, BMW:
"I liked the speakers and organization”
Mechanical Engineer, US EPA National Vehicle And Fuel Efficiency Laboratory:
“For learning about lightweight materials and related issues I have found GALM conferences to provide relevant and broad reaching viewpoints and technologies”
Head of Business Development, Alammet:
"Very professionally organized indeed."
Senior Manager, Toyota:
"Very informative conference and a good opportunity to grasp how different OEM's are addressing issues."
Project Leader, Imperial College, London:
"An excellent platform for the online meeting era!"
R&D Center Manager - Constellium UTC - UK:
"Excellent and comprehensive choice of topics, delivered in very clear and engaging presentations."
Global Advanced Technology & Application PM (Gestamp):
"Good format with host managing the activities, questions and interaction very well, good personality and energy to ensure audience remains engaged"
Product Leader - Composites, Johns Manville:
"This was a very balanced event in terms of content, speakers openness and quality of information. The size was also excellent, as it provided opportunities for networking and genuine conversations."
Assistant Technical Manager - DENSO Automotive Deutschland GmbH:
"Very good presentations and interesting discussions with many questions from the attendees"
Head Of Brand & Marketing, Hydro:
"We look forward to future events. Really high caliber content and attendants"
Director, Ford of Europe:
"Interesting mix of topics"
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Reducing The Cost Of Implementing Fuel Cell & Battery Electric Technology In The Vehicle
Hydrogen Fuel Cell Technology
- Increasing Durability Of The PEM Membranes
- Improving Durability Of The Membrane Electrode Assembly
- Material Innovation To Increase Fuel Cell Durability
- Optimising The Efficiency Of Fuel Cell Systems
- Innovative Ways To Increase Fuel Cell Safety
- Remodelling Fuel Cell Powertrain Integration For Optimum Efficiency
- Evaluating The Most Efficient & Cost Effective Onboard Hydrogen Storage Tanks
- Improving Thermodynamics Of Fuel Cells
- New Control Algorithms To Manage Fuel Cell Systems
Battery Electric Technology
- The latest Sodium-Ion Battery Developments
- Exploring The Potential Use Of Silicon Anodes To Increase Energy Density
- Increasing The Diffusion Rate Of Lithium-Ions
- Increasing Nickel Content To Increase Energy Storage
- Improving Cathode Energy Density
- Optimising Powertrain Integration For Maximum Efficiency
- Effectively Eliminating PCB Connectors
- Reducing Cost With Effective Powertrain Integration
- Integrating DC/DC Converters, On Board Charging & Traction Inverters
Evaluating Total Infrastructure Solutions – Policy, Funding & Technical Hydrogen Fueling & Storage Solutions
- The Roadmap Towards Hydrogen Fuelling Infrastructure
- Business Models For Building Hydrogen Supply Infrastructure
- Identifying Governing Body Incentives For Hydrogen Infrastructure
- Solutions To The Gaseous Versus Liquid Hydrogen Debate
- The Optimal Solution For The Blue Versus Green Hydrogen Debate
- Investigating The Cost Effectiveness Of Small Scale Hydrogen Fuelling Infrastructure
Battery Electric Charging Infrastructure For Trucks
- Exploring Challenges & Opportunities For Building High Voltage Charging Infrastructure
- Utilising National Grids Across The EU For Heavy Duty Vehicle Charging
- Incentivisation Of Heavy Duty Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- Investigating The Financial Viability Of Small Scale Charging Infrastructure
- Solutions To Standardise High Voltage Charging Interface Across Europe
- Standardising Current & Voltage For Heavy Duty Vehicle Charging