WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Decision Makers From International OEMs, National and Multinational Policymakers, Energy Companies, Utilities & Fleet Operators With The Following Job Titles:
Directors, Chiefs, Heads of, Managers And Specialists In The Following Areas:
- Vehicle Design
- Fuel Cell Technology
- B.E.V. System Design
- Hydrogen Storage
- B.E.V. Charging Infrastructure
- Storage & Fueling Solutions
- Hydrogen Suppliers
- Onboard Hydrogen Storage Tanks
- PEM Membrane Manufacturing
- Vehicle Charging Interfaces
- Hydrogen Fueling Interfaces
- Powertrain Integration Solutions
- Control Algorithm Solutions
- Vehicle Side Storage Tanks
- Fueling Station Technology
- Anode & Cathode Manufacturing
ABOUT OUR VIRTUAL EVENTS
LBCG and sister company American Business Conferences are pioneering the way for virtual events that deliver the same level of premium content that you would expect at one of our physical events. We have researched this event in detail with end users to ensure that the program delivers genuine need-to-know information and valuable content.
How Does It Work?
You will be sent a link to access the virtual event a few days before the event start date, together with a user name and password to login.
You need a laptop or computer with decent internet connection, to watch the speakers presentations and panel discussions, and you will use your computers' built-in microphone and camera for your participation in any round table discussions with groups of other delegates.
Questions can be posed to the speakers at any time by typing them in to the Questions Box - these will be fielded to the speakers by the moderator, working in the background.
As with a live event, technical support is on hand from our Customer Services Team throughout the event, by calling or through the Direct Messaging functionality.
And just like in a real conference, you can communicate with everyone in the session by posting on Chat or with individuals by Direct Messaging or Video Chat. You can see who is logged in by visiting the Attendees page or 'in the room' at any time. You can also visit the sponsor and exhibitor pages during the conference and obtain resources and information from them, or set up a meeting or conversation.
All the sessions take place in real-time, but if you miss any sessions, don't worry, everything is recorded and available to watch again on the virtual event platform after the event has taken place. You can log back in whenever you like.
Gain access to all of our virtual events and live stream in-person conferences over the next 12 months with the 'Multi-Event Pass', available now for less than the price of attending two events including:
- Automotive Material Selection & Joining Simulation Virtual Congress (April 27-28, Online EST)
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell, Battery Electric Trucks & Commercial Vehicle Technology & Infrastructure Solutions 2022 - (May 18-19, Online GMT)
- Battery Electric Vehicle Architectures (June 21-22, Live in Detroit & Online)
- LCA & Sustainable Vehicles Virtual Congress (July 13-14, Online BST)
- GALM USA - Advanced Lightweight Materials & Manufacturing Innovation (August 23-25, Live At The Westin Southfield Detroit & Online)
The multi-event pass is available to purchase here.
GALM Intelligence - Automotive Series Subscription Service
Subscribe to our automotive series subscription service, GALM Intelligence, which in addition to the benefits of the Multi-Event Pass, gives you access to a library of our past automotive conferences; over 250 + video presentations from the last three years.
The GALM Intelligence subscription is available to purchase here.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Reducing The Cost Of Implementing Fuel Cell & Battery Electric Technology In The Vehicle
Hydrogen Fuel Cell Technology
- Increasing Durability Of The PEM Membranes
- Improving Durability Of The Membrane Electrode Assembly
- Material Innovation To Increase Fuel Cell Durability
- Optimising The Efficiency Of Fuel Cell Systems
- Innovative Ways To Increase Fuel Cell Safety
- Remodelling Fuel Cell Powertrain Integration For Optimum Efficiency
- Evaluating The Most Efficient & Cost Effective Onboard Hydrogen Storage Tanks
- Improving Thermodynamics Of Fuel Cells
- New Control Algorithms To Manage Fuel Cell Systems
Battery Electric Technology
- The latest Sodium-Ion Battery Developments
- Exploring The Potential Use Of Silicon Anodes To Increase Energy Density
- Increasing The Diffusion Rate Of Lithium-Ions
- Increasing Nickel Content To Increase Energy Storage
- Improving Cathode Energy Density
- Optimising Powertrain Integration For Maximum Efficiency
- Effectively Eliminating PCB Connectors
- Reducing Cost With Effective Powertrain Integration
- Integrating DC/DC Converters, On Board Charging & Traction Inverters
Evaluating Total Infrastructure Solutions – Policy, Funding & Technical Hydrogen Fueling & Storage Solutions
- The Roadmap Towards Hydrogen Fuelling Infrastructure
- Business Models For Building Hydrogen Supply Infrastructure
- Identifying Governing Body Incentives For Hydrogen Infrastructure
- Solutions To The Gaseous Versus Liquid Hydrogen Debate
- The Optimal Solution For The Blue Versus Green Hydrogen Debate
- Investigating The Cost Effectiveness Of Small Scale Hydrogen Fuelling Infrastructure
Battery Electric Charging Infrastructure For Trucks
- Exploring Challenges & Opportunities For Building High Voltage Charging Infrastructure
- Utilising National Grids Across The EU For Heavy Duty Vehicle Charging
- Incentivisation Of Heavy Duty Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- Investigating The Financial Viability Of Small Scale Charging Infrastructure
- Solutions To Standardise High Voltage Charging Interface Across Europe
- Standardising Current & Voltage For Heavy Duty Vehicle Charging